We are committed to providing clients with clear, imaginative and practical advice in connection with the broadest range of corporate matters and transactional work. In many cases we work in close cooperation with our tax advisors. Our corporate / M&A attorneys serve clients ranging from small and emerging entrepreneurial businesses, foundations and partnerships to large multinational corporations, investors and investment funds. We make their objectives our own, to deliver strategic business perspectives as well as pragmatic and efficient legal approaches.Our attorneys of the Emerging Companies and Venture Capital practice advise startups, private investors and venture capital funds. Read more about our experience and what Benvalor can offer here.
We routinely advise on structuring acquisitions and dispositions, assist in negotiations and document the transactions. Our transactional experience is comprehensive and varied. Transactions handled include strategic mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, management buyouts, asset sales, partnering arrangements, distressed company deals, cross-border transactions, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Our transactional practice reflects wide-ranging experience in various industries including technology, life sciences, media, automotive, offshore, real estate, sports and e-commerce. We have extensive experience in the sale and purchase of family-owned businesses, understanding key succession and estate planning issues.
We seek to build long-term relationships with our clients and, to that end, we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their objectives without burdening them with undue expenses. We assemble effective transaction teams with the expertise called for in that specific situation. We have access to an extensive network of high quality civil law notaries and specialist lawyers in all major jurisdictions. We can immediately involve these specialists, if and when necessary.
Our attorneys are well-versed in the private equity and venture capital world, having represented both investors and their portfolio companies in a number of growth industries. Benvalor is an associated member of the Dutch Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (NVP).
Recent engagements include:
- advising Lapmaster on the acquisition of the 3D-printing business of ECN
- advising Lapmaster with the acquisition of the Formatec Group
- advising SnappCar with its acquisition of the Danish carshare company MinBilDinBil and with the acquisition of Swedish carshare company FlexiDrive
- advising shareholders in the sale of BS Concept Realization B.V. by CompuGroup Medical
- advising Buhlmann Group with its acquisition of Dylan Group, a piping technology company
- advising shareholders in the sale of Dutch offshore start-up Barge Master by Parcom
- advising shareholders in the sale of television channel NostalgieNet by Just Media B.V.