A comprehensive approach to employment law
Today employment law – ever a dynamic area of the law – is in full swing. This is partly due to the introduction of the new law on dismissals. Our legal services don’t stop at providing advice on employment-related matters, but also take tax and corporate law components into account. This comprehensive approach sets us apart from other firms. We also always strive to offer to-the-point, clear and pragmatic advice to our clients.
Exceptional expertise and employment law seminars
We have particular experience in forced reductions in working hours, especially in childcare and in advising on equity-based compensation. You may also contact us regarding advice or assistance in one or more of the following issues:
- individual (dismissal) cases
- due diligence
- transfer of undertaking
- (harmonising) terms of employment
- representation (OR, staff representative)
- New legislation on dismissals: the Work and Security Act
- flexible and temporary employment (secondment, staffing, payrolling, freelancing)
- drafting / reviewing employment documentation (contracts, termination agreements, redundancy plans, collective terms of employment, stock options, etc.)
Finally, our employment lawyers regularly conduct seminars on employment law; either at our offices or at one of our clients’. If you would like to know more about them, attend or book a seminar, please contact Petra van den Berg.